Jack Woehr in private
practice, a frequent COMMON presenter and noted open source
contributor to IBM i and IBM Q.
Open Source ¤ IBM i ¤ Quantum Computing
What I Do
- Awaken teams to ownership & realization of modern IBM i
- Assist the adoption of Quantum Computing in the
What I Don't
- I don't catch fish except as an example. Your team will
fish for themselves.
- I don't sell software. All tools are either Open Source or
on the IBM i already.
- I don't sell solutions. Empower your team to build and
integrate your own solutions.
- I don't design myself into your project. Like Mary Poppins,
I fly in, work magic, tidy up, unfold my umbrella, and fly